1. About Copyright
The copyright of the content of this website (information, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, etc.) belongs to CKL or the provider of the content. Use of this website is limited to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act, such as personal use. Please refrain from using the content on other homepages or in printed matter. In addition, please note that secondary use of images or videos is forbidden.
2. About Trademarks
The trademarks (trademarks and service marks) appearing on this website belong to CKL or the right holder who has granted CKL the rights to use the trademark. Please refrain from using the trademark without permission of the right holder.
3. Temporary Suspension of website
If CKL judges that it is necessary to temporarily suspend the provision of the website, due to issues such as server system maintenance or trouble, fire, power failure, earthquake or other disaster, or other operational or technical reason, the company may do so without prior notice. CKL is not responsible for any damage that may occur due to the suspension of the provision of the website.
4. Changes And Discontinuation Of The Website
CKL may make changes to the content of the website, change the address (URL) of each page or terminate access to our website without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
CKL takes great care with the content it provides on its site. However, there is the possibility that the information provided on the site contains technical or chronological inaccuracies or typographical errors. CKL makes no guarantee of the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, programs, and services provided on this and other websites of the company. In addition, CKL accepts no responsibility for any damages due to software or hardware problems, trouble between users or between users and third parties, or other troubles caused by using the website.
6. Handling Private Information
Collection of Personal Information?
Personal Information that may be collected by CKL may include:
- Name, age, NRIC/passport/other identification number, postal address, phone number, e-mail address and any other information relating to individual which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to or shared with us.
- Your username, password, your place of birth, your birthday, gender, nationality and mobile phone number for any account creation.
- If you buy goods at our stores, online services or through our programs or otherwise – what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, rewards you earn, and reward you redeem.
- If you register any rewards program – the card number, card transactions (purchase and value loading), including activating the program, redeeming any value, balance transfer, balance enquiries, personal income range.
- If you use our mobile applications – information such as your device ID, your location and stores near you and visited by you may be collected.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information, your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does CKL Use the Personal Information Collected?
CKL may share or disclose your personal information as below:
- With others with your consent.
- With our parent and other affiliated entities.
- With agents, vendors or services providers who provide support services to us (such as credit card processors or other payment services providers, mailing houses or website hosts) and who help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). Commercial shops and retailers who provide rewards and benefits in partnership with CKL. These third parties may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog, contest or other online forum on our Sites and Online, any personal information that you post on our Sites and Online may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) who facilitates business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the companies under CKL, our parent and other affiliated entities which we are part of.
CKL may also provide and/or transfer any data that it collects from you to its parent, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider located outside of Singapore which provides administrative, data processing, computer or other services to CKL, to enable CKL to carry out the purposes permitted under this Policy.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent in part or whole, or if you have any questions relating to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data or the matters set out, you may email us at [email protected]
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
We reserve the right to periodically review and amend this Policy from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
7. Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. CKL has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CKL shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
CKL welcomes feedback and suggestions from its customers regarding its products and services and endeavours to respond to all inquiries received. However, please note that depending on the content of the inquiry, it may take time to reply, and that there are cases where the company may not be in a position to respond. Any inquiries for CKL’s consolidated financial statements should be directed to [email protected] together with your name, name of organisation, contact email, contact number and purpose of request.
10. Applicable Law